Roles and Responsibilities
Skill : Azure Senior DataEngineer
Experience : 5 to 8 Years
Location : Melbourne, Australia
Australia Permanent Resident is mandatory.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline on Azure for real time & batch ingestion of data sets
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Provide insight into the changing database storage and utilization requirements for the company and offer suggestions for solutions
- Analyse database implementation methods to make sure they are in line with company policies and any external regulations that may apply
- Minimum of 5 years of RDBMS experience;
- Minimum of 2 years of NoSQL experience;
- Experience with JSON, JSON-LD, XML data structures;
- Experience implementing data pipelines using latest technologies and techniques;
- Experience handling Structured and unstructured datasets;
- Expert in USQL, Java, Python, Hive SQL, Spark SQL, Data Bricks;
- Strong t-SQL skills with experience in Azure SQL DW;
- Experience in Data Modeling and Advanced SQL techniques;
- Cloud migration methodologies and processes including tools like Azure Data Factory, Event Hub, etc;
- Microsoft Azure certifications are a plus;
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
INTELLIUS RECODE PRIVATE LIMITED
Company Profile: Intellius Re:Code Solutions
Intellius recode is a US based IT Services company – As a company we are focused on transformation and modernization of how businesses are run today, help enterprises accelerate innovation and partner with them to merge with and partake in the velocity of disruption. We partner with business leaders and senior executives to decode their changing environment, challenge the assumptions of their operating teams, and relentlessly and continuously innovate.
We’re a team of design thinkers, dreamers, technologists and doers that come from diverse background with the common goal of delivering superiorconsulting services that’s technology led in the areas of Cloud Computing, Big Data & Analytics, IT Security, Automation, DevOps and IT Advisory. We have adopted a “software” first approach of putting software and AI platforms to work ahead of humans. Our teams are deeply connected and bring their shared experiences and insights across industries, disciplines, and markets to each and every engagement
Website : http://recodesolutions.com/