Roles and ResponsibilitiesRole: Sr. Software Developer
Experience: 5 to 7 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to development life cycle, requirements definition/analysis and feasibility analysis
- Design & development of J2EE applications using Java EE, Spring (MVC, IOC, AOP), hibernate, JSP, Servlets & Struts.
- Impact analysis of change requests and issues/incidents, and identification of solutions, including creation of appropriate documentation
- Planning and monitoring defect prevention activities
- Provide input to technical design of new solutions applying latest software design techniques
- Decompose design into development plan tasks and provide accurate estimation of effort
- Ensure optimum performance and stability of the code developed
- Experience with writing RESTful services using Spring MVC
- Experience in Database Mongo DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Experience working on front end technologies HTML5, CSS3, Angular4/6/8.
- Should have expertise in Java Hibernate and spring
- Built MVC based Web Application Using JSP/Struts framework
- Good knowledge of Application Servers like Tomcat and WebLogic.
- Good knowledge of Restful services and Web services
- Good knowledge of Database-Oracle or SQL
- Java & J2ee, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Web services -Restful
- Database Experience-Oracle, SQL
- Front-end Tech-Angular 4/6/8.
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work both in a team or as an individual contributor
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
INTELLIUS RECODE PRIVATE LIMITED