Roles and Responsibilities
Role: MSBI Developer
Experience: 8 to 10 Years
- At least 5 years Finance industry experience in system design, development, testing and/or project implementation & planning
- General day-to-day support of the BI Applications and peripherals to ensure seamless service to the business.
- Ensure all aspects of the system lifecycle (i.e. analysis, testing, documentation, support, etc) are properly managed in accordance with Rabobank standards / policies, and that all approved tasks are completed on time.
- Database development, core system data discovery, matching logic, ETL development and testing.
- Development of technical design/configuration solutions against approved Business Requirements.
- Ensure that the business needs are met by applications, and hence be involved in all fixes / enhancements to existing applications and reporting, as well as any new application and reporting requirements.
- Maintenance of technical documentation to support application design and changes
- The following hands-on involvement will also be required:-
- Analysis of requirements.
- Review core system and data warehouse platforms and tools to ensure an efficient solution design.
- Create design solutions including submissions to the Rabobank IT Architectural committee and collaboration with the ITI department.
- SQL development
- Undertake programming of approved amendments / development.
- Oversee and / or manage code releases
- Undertake testing these application amendments.
- Problem solving as required.
- Technical Specifications.
Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business and be a contact point for Business Intelligence systems
- BI Applications – Business Objects, Power BI, MS SQL Server, MS Azure, Informatica and Oracles.
- Assist with support of any other MIS system as necessary.
- Able to analyse customer needs and work with colleagues to produce creative solutions including design and development.
- Demonstrated competence delivering database solutions which utilise data base connection / data retrieval drivers.
- Demonstrated competence developing applications which utilise information analysis, delivery and user interface tools
- Demonstrated competence with Microsoft SQL Server. Strong database query and performance tuning abilities.
- Expert knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft SQL SSIS and SSRS
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL SSAS.
- Must possess advanced SQL programming skills. (MS SQL Required)
Ability to work in a geographically distributed team
Strong problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Able to work both in a team or as anindividual contributor
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
INTELLIUS RECODE PRIVATE LIMITED
Company Profile: Intellius Re:Code Solutions
Intellius recode is a US based IT Services company – As a company we are focused on transformation and modernization of how businesses are run today, help enterprises accelerate innovation and partner with them to merge with and partake in the velocity of disruption. We partner with business leaders and senior executives to decode their changing environment, challenge the assumptions of their operating teams, and relentlessly and continuously innovate.
We’re a team of design thinkers, dreamers, technologists and doers that come from diverse background with the common goal of delivering superiorconsulting services that’s technology led in the areas of Cloud Computing, Big Data & Analytics, IT Security, Automation, DevOps and IT Advisory. We have adopted a “software” first approach of putting software and AI platforms to work ahead of humans. Our teams are deeply connected and bring their shared experiences and insights across industries, disciplines, and markets to each and every engagement
Website : http://recodesolutions.com/