Roles and Responsibilities
Role: RPA Business Analyst
Years of Experience: 7 to 12 Yrs
This resource is expected to gather requirements and design the process for the RPA and work alongside the development team to ensure the BOT is built to business expectations. Previous experience as a process analyst or Experience in Lean process improvement is required
Key Competencies for the position
- Strong communication skills
- They know how to ask the right questions to draw the information they need from the business can translate this into through documentation
- Organized and through in their reporting
- Experience creating a Process Design Document (PDD)
- Experience creating a BRD (Business Requirements Document (BRD)
- Experience managing parts of an initiative timeline/team tasks in absence of a PM (Agile/Scrum methodology knowledge is a huge plus)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt and deal with changing situations (effectively managing everyone’s expectation)
- Not being afraid to set an expectation in absence of one/ ability to stick to commitments when made
- Comfortable building relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills – sometimes deploying RPA can bring about multiple kinds of responses from stakeholders. Sometimes people are excited, other times they are scared to lose their jobs – a good BA can navigate these situations from a relationship management perspective
- Ability to spot inefficiencies, streamline workflows, minimize process exceptions, and reduce data silos/bottlenecks.
- Ability to confirm commitments or stay on track with commitments
- Competencies in database analytics
- Experience supporting QA resources in User Acceptance Testing/System integration testing
- Team player – collaborates well across multiple teams (that maybe in some cases would not normally work together)
- Experience in multiple business and consulting roles is a plus (to help with identifying pain-points in common processes)
- Comfortable gathering requirements and designing processes in situations where you might now know a lot about the business/domain (since we work in many different areas across the organization and might be working in custom built applications)
- Therefore, this can be summarized as demonstrated inquisitiveness and a willingness to learn quickly.
- Experience using data visualization tools is an added advantage.
- SAP FI-CO knowledge or Finance and Accounting domain Knowledge is required.
Interested candidates please forward your resume to Banupriya.firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
INTELLIUS RECODE PRIVATE LIMITED
Company Profile: Intellius Re:Code Solutions
Intellius recode is a US based IT Services company – As a company we are focused on transformation and modernization of how businesses are run today, help enterprises accelerate innovation and partner with them to merge with and partake in the velocity of disruption. We partner with business leaders and senior executives to decode their changing environment, challenge the assumptions of their operating teams, and relentlessly and continuously innovate.
We’re a team of design thinkers, dreamers, technologists and doers that come from diverse background with the common goal of delivering superiorconsulting services that’s technology led in the areas of Cloud Computing, Big Data & Analytics, IT Security, Automation, DevOps and IT Advisory. We have adopted a “software” first approach of putting software and AI platforms to work ahead of humans. Our teams are deeply connected and bring their shared experiences and insights across industries, disciplines, and markets to each and every engagement
Website : http://recodesolutions.com/