Roles and Responsibilities
Role: RPA Developer
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 Yrs
- Should have deep technical skills in Robotic Process Automation and expert in RPA using Automation Anywhere.
- Develop and maintain RPA projects
- Should have a skill set on the BPM(Business Process Management)
- Develop and support different service offerings of RPA and work very closely with the global teams to support and deliver global projects
- Should understand the Business Requirements quickly and able to come up with the solutions to automate the functionality/activity.
- Design and develop process automation using core RPA workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, documented, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Address various RPA requirements, primarily around business process automation from multiple industry groups to quickly assess and arrive at a plan to deliver the required services
- Should have adequate skills in handling spreadsheets, reports, emails through RPA-AA
- Should have good communication skills and coordination skills to individually perform, manage and deliver the required automation deliverables.
- Should understand the business big picture of the given requirement and able to provide a better solution/outcome to add value to the given requirements.
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work both in a team or as anindividual contributor
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
INTELLIUS RECODE PRIVATE LIMITED
Company Profile: Intellius Re:Code Solutions
Intellius recode is a US based IT Services company – As a company we are focused on transformation and modernization of how businesses are run today, help enterprises accelerate innovation and partner with them to merge with and partake in the velocity of disruption. We partner with business leaders and senior executives to decode their changing environment, challenge the assumptions of their operating teams, and relentlessly and continuously innovate.
We’re a team of design thinkers, dreamers, technologists and doers that come from diverse background with the common goal of delivering superior consulting services that’s technology led in the areas of Cloud Computing, Big Data & Analytics, IT Security, Automation, DevOps and IT Advisory. We have adopted a “software” first approach of putting software and AI platforms to work ahead of humans. Our teams are deeply connected and bring their shared experiences and insights across industries, disciplines, and markets to each and every engagement
Website : http://recodesolutions.com/